Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running from Ninja

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Running from Ninja - Page 4 Empty Running from Ninja

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:15 pm

"Because, you not only experience loneliness, but you also experience your own heartbreak as well. We are two of a kind. You may not trust me but I trust you & I NEVER trust anyone. I don't know why I trust you but I do. I just hate it when the one person who has experienced similar pain to me won't stay with me. We can make each other happy. You staying will make me happy & me being with you will make you happy, whether you want me to stay or not. Why bother giving everyone the satisfaction of continuing to be alone when we can be with each other & be happy that we're no longer alone" he said.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Running from Ninja - Page 4 Empty Re: Running from Ninja

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:20 pm

looks at him carefully "...the only people that could make me happy died 9 years ago...i'm not prepared to trust someone and lose them AGAIN," a tear escapes the corner of her eye
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:22 pm

"I've never trusted anyone, merely used them as tools. I want to trust somebody, to let them take the pain away" he said.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 pm

"the pain i feel can never heal over, nothing can bring them back! The only reason i'm still ALIVE is so i can finish what my clan started!" more silent tears
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:28 pm

"Let me try to take your pain away & you try to take my pain away. Please, I want to trust, I want to love. I can't stand the loneliness & I know you can't. Please, do us both a favor & stay with me" he said.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:34 pm

"...after 9 years i've closed myself off from nearly all my emotions...lived in the shadows...let no-one get close to me...after 9 years it would be too hard to let someone into my life," looks down at the ground, her tears dropping onto the hard rocks
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:39 pm

"I've hated everyone for leaving me alone & hating love for making me experience heartbreak. I wanted nothing to do with anyone other then to manipulate & kill people. I've never let anyone in heart for 50 years. It will be hard to let someone in but I want to let one person in to take the loneliness away. Please. I can't take the loneliness & heartbreak anymore" he said.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:43 pm

"neither can i! thats what i'm saying!! If something happened to make us argue, losing ANOTHER person would be too much! you can't die but i can!"
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:45 pm

"I will make myself mortal again. I don't want to lose the one person who understood my pain. Please. I...I..." he said, trying to say something.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:48 pm

"what? you what?!" she looked straight at him, her eyes glistening with tears and her voice shaky with pain
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:50 pm

"I....I love you. I don't know why. I barely know you but I love you, even more then I loved Kikyo" he said, his eyes proving he means it.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:54 pm

she shook her head and backed away, her tears blending with the rain that had started to fall. "...i've never felt that emotion ever since they died...." she wrapped her arms around herself, as if to shut out everything else
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:58 pm

"Please stay with me. I don't think I could experience anymore pain. Just stay with me & I can make you happy" he pleaded with her as he wrapped his arms around Kurai & hugged her.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:04 pm

as soon as kurai felt the warmth of his body close to her, she went completely still. Her minds was reeling with questions. What was he doing? why? What should she do? After a while she leapt back, now soaked to the skin "...i...i.." closes her eyes
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:06 pm

He pulled her back into his arms. "It's OK. Let your emotions out. Let them out. You can trust me. I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you Kurai, Beautiful Kurai" he whispered in her ear.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:13 pm

kurai shivered, now confused as well as cold
what do i do?! He seems to be inlove with me...b-but i..i barely know who he is...
"p-please...dont do this...i said it before..it's too hard.."
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:19 pm

"Nothing is never too hard. Trust me. I won't hurt you. I'm not like your father. I won't ever hurt you Kurai" he whispered as he grabbed her chin & lifted her head up so she was looking him in the eyes. He then leaned down & kissed her softly.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:26 pm

her eyes widened, she froze. She didnt know whether to respond at all or shove him away. She just seemed to freeze.
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:28 pm

He noticed this but he didn't stop kissing her. He held her in his arms gently as he kissed her, being soft & gentle as not to scare her.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:36 pm

she finally couldnt take it anymore. She managed to free herself from his grip and backed away. She took a deep breath and looked around her, trying to find something else to focus her attention on.
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:39 pm

Naraku frowned at her when she backed away from him. He put his pelt back on so it covered him so she wouldn't see him cry. He then turned & started walking away with his head down, his pelt concealing him.

Last edited by Naraku on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:43 pm

kurai felt unbelievably guilty. She ran up to naraku and hugged him. "i-i'm sorry, naraku..."
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:45 pm

"There's no need to apologize. I should've known that no one could love me" he said with sadness in his voice as tears slid down his face.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:49 pm

"that's not true! Don't ever say that! i-i just can't seem to bring myself to love anyone..."
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:38 pm

"Then try. Bring yourself to love me. I'm not like everyone else. I can protect myself & I won't break your heart since I know what heartbreak feels like. I'm not like everyone else. Just trust me with your heart & I swear, no, I promise that you will not regret it" he said.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum