Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running from Ninja

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Running from Ninja - Page 3 Empty Re: Running from Ninja

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:47 pm

clenches her fists "YOU WANT ME TO SAY IT?! I'M SORRY, OKAY!? I JUST CANT LET ANYONE ELSE GO THROUGH PAIN BECAUSE OF ME!" runs off into the night
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Running from Ninja - Page 3 Empty Running from Ninja

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:49 pm

Naraku ran off after her, hoping to catch up with her.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:53 pm

kurai hears him pursuing her, letting her tears flow, dripping off her cheek back to naraku as they ran
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:56 pm

Naraku finally caught up to her & pulled her into his arms. "Don't leave. Please. I know you don't want to hurt me but your hurting me by choosing to leave me alone. You won't hurt me by staying with me. Just say you'll stay with me & all your doubts will be gone. I can you promise you by that & unlike all the other promises I made, I intend to keep this one. Please, stay with me. Neither of us will EVER be alone again" he whispered into her ear.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:58 pm

"i-i can't....i'd end up either getting you hurt or i'd end up leaving....i couldnt do that...to anyone..." looks up at him sadly
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:01 pm

"Everyone gets hurt, no matter what. Even if you hurt me by staying, you won't be hurting me as much as you would by leaving me alone" he said, looking down at her with his ruby red eyes.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:06 pm

cant hold his gaze. She looks away "you dont know who i am...you dont know what could happen if i stayed with you,"
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:11 pm

"I don't care if I don't know you nor do I care about what will happen. I'm tired of being alone & I know you are tired of it too. We're both tired of being alone. Make us both happy & stay" he said.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:15 pm

backs away "yes, i'm tired of it...and i know you are too..but...i dont have a clue who you are, i can't stay with someone i dont know...i'm sorry." runs off once again
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:21 pm

Instead of getting upset, he got angry. *How dare she leave me alone. She's my enemy, just like everyone else. No one cares & so everyone will die, simple as that* he thought angrily as he stormed off.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:23 pm

looks back at him as he stormed off "....i'd rather him be angry with me and staying away from me than him wanting to stay with me...he'd be in too much danger..." disappears
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:25 pm

Naraku started speaking out loud but he was too deep in his thoughts for him to realize he was speaking loud enough for Kurai to hear him. "Yes. Next time I see her, she's dead, just like everyone else will be for leaving me alone. Hehehehehe. I will kill everyone for leaving me alone. They will taste my vengeance, my wrath & my fury" he said out loud.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:26 pm

kurai stopped and flinched. She growled "i've had enough of this...this'll end now..." appears behind him
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:28 pm

He sensed her behind him so he turned around & glared at her icily, enough to practically freeze anyone on the spot. "What do you want? You made it perfectly clear you don't to stay so leave me before I tear your heart out & don't say I will do it cause I've done it before wench" he snarled at her.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:31 pm

shrugs and instead of glaring back, she looked at him calmly, she didnt seem threatened by him at all "fine, whatever. When you get to my stage you dont have much else to live for..."
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:33 pm

"Don't talk as if you know how I feel. I've never had a reason to live so don't say you know how it feels wench cause unless you've been alone every year of every month of every day of hour of every minute of every second of every millisecond of your life, then you don't know how it feels" he snarled, downright furious & heading up to rage.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:38 pm

"did i say that? no, i dont believe i did. Think about it before you kill everyone, then you really WILL be alone forever..think about that," hears shouting approaching "damn..they've found me..." leaps up onto higher ground "...until we meet again then.."
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:41 pm

"Just stay here dammit. I'll be back, right after I've dealt with these interfering mongrels" he snarled as he saw the ninjas approaching. He then sent his tentacles out & started impaling, ripping, shredding & tearing every last ninja apart, laughing crazily & maniacly the whole time, showing how crazy he became from being so alone. "You will perish under the might of Naraku" he cackled evilly.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:44 pm

kurai looked away from it all, not able to watch the carnage. She closed her eyes
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:46 pm

There was only one ninja left & he was ground crying & begging for mercy. "Mercy? MERCY!!! YOU MEAN LIKE HOW EVERYONE LEFT ME ALL ALONE FOR MY FUCKING LIFE & NEVER HELPED ME WHEN I NEEDED IT!!! HUH!! IF THAT'S THE MERCY YOUR ASKING FOR, YOU WILL GET IT" he yelled, acting completely insane as he broke the man's bones one by one, going slow, making the man feel each & every second of pain.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:51 pm

kurai clamped her hands over her ears as she heard the mans bones crack and break. She bit her lip as she heard him cry out in pain.
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:54 pm

"This is the mercy I got from people for leaving me alone & my precious Kikyo not loving me, choosing me over a pathetic half-demon who can't choose between Kikyo & her reincarnation Kagome. This is my pain & everyone will feel it" he hissed as he broke the man's neck. He then took a branch & bashed the man's skull in so hard it caved in. "I feel much better now" he said with a twisted smile on his face.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:57 pm

Kurai took her hands away from her ears as she heard the cracking and screaming stop. She still couldnt bring herself to look at naraku
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:07 pm

"Some people what happens to people who are alone & to those who experience heartbreak. I have experienced both so I feel twice the pain" Naraku mumbled madly. He then turned to Kurai & started speaking. "Now you see that even if they capture me for associating with you, no physical pain they could put me through would ever be as painful as loneliness & heartbreak" he said, his eyes filled with insanity, loneliness & heartbreak. His eyes made him look far older then he appeared to be.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:11 pm

"why are you so determined for me to stay? I'm sure there are more people like us, why are you so interested in ME?" her eyes echoed his lonliness and seemed to show him her past, her clan disappearing before her eyes and how her father had betrayed her. How he had fooled everyone to believe she was the murderer.
Kurai
Kurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum