Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Interesting Meeting: The Snake Master Meets The Spider Demon

2 posters

Go down

The Interesting Meeting: The Snake Master Meets The Spider Demon Empty The Interesting Meeting: The Snake Master Meets The Spider Demon

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:44 am

Everything appeared to be going on as normal around the River.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

The Interesting Meeting: The Snake Master Meets The Spider Demon Empty Re: The Interesting Meeting: The Snake Master Meets The Spider Demon

Post by Lord Orochimaru Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:46 am

As Orochimaru appeared.
Lord Orochimaru
Lord Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Interesting Meeting: The Snake Master Meets The Spider Demon Empty The Interesting Meeting: The Snake Master Meets The Spider Demon

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:47 am

"So you are the famous Orochimaru. How.....unimpressive" said a dark voice.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

The Interesting Meeting: The Snake Master Meets The Spider Demon Empty Re: The Interesting Meeting: The Snake Master Meets The Spider Demon

Post by Lord Orochimaru Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:50 am

"Don't play with me little child i will murder you"
He said in a anger voice.
Lord Orochimaru
Lord Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:51 am

"You? Kill me? That is a laugh. Fufufufufufufufufufufu" the voice said, using a laugh similar to Orochimaru's as a man in a baboon pelt stepped out of the shadows.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Orochimaru Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:56 am

"EARTH CLONE TECHNIQUE"

Two clones appeared

"continue to act like your bigger and stronger than me and you will feel the power of Orochimaru"
Lord Orochimaru
Lord Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:59 am

"Earth Clones? How amusing" he chuckled in amusement. "THESE clones are state of the art" he said as he bit his thumb & two drops of blood dripped to the ground. The man then made hand seals. "Blood Clone Jutsu" he said as the drops of blood turned into two exact copies of the man, baboon pelt & all.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Orochimaru Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:03 am

"Well isn't that a Developed jutsu.
But you still cant beat me."
Lord Orochimaru
Lord Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:07 am

"This is actually an S-Ranked Kinjutsu(Forbidden Jutsu) & I can beat you. I have immortality for one thing & another is I'm beyond your level. You could put me on the same level as Pein & Madara Uchiha" he said.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Orochimaru Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:49 pm

"But i am in higher level than even them ask them."
Lord Orochimaru
Lord Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:52 pm

"Your lying. You couldn't defeat Itachi Uchiha at 100% when Itachi himself was only 50%. Your no match for them. However, I have a way for you to gain the Sharingan or immortality or perhaps even all the jutsus in the world" he said.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Orochimaru Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:56 am

"THATS A LIE"

"I have sharingan already"
"And i have almost all the jutsu in the world and ialso defeated Tobi and Pein"
Lord Orochimaru
Lord Orochimaru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:40 am

"Pity. I guess you don't want immortality then. Well then, sorry for wasting your time" he said as he started walking away.

((Actually, it is the truth Orochimaru. It said that in the manga itself & Orochimaru never defeated Tobi/Madara Uchiha & Pein))
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down